19 July 2017

Diary Dates - Embroiderers' Guild


Saturday 5th August 2017

Once again my Branch will be participating in the National Celebration of Stitch day.
I will be along from lunchtime to steward.  Please come along, we will have Make & Takes, a chance to share stitching and to chat with Members to find out what the Guild is about.


Saturday 12th August 2017
Branch Meeting
1.45 - 4.30pm
Balmoral Centre
Westcliff on Sea

This is our usual Branch Meeting, which will be a practical afternoon.  Bring your sewing kit. The theme of the afternoon will be Metallics.  There will be a variety of hands on practical sessions for you to join in.  I will be running one myself on Decorative Cords.
For more information on our Branch click, HERE 

I hope to see you at one of these events.


No comments: